More and more pet parents are considering
pet insurance for their furry family.
Just like shopping for any insurance policy, doing a lot of research and getting multiple quotes are imperative before selecting which plan will fit yours, and your pets, lifestyle best. At Town and Country Veterinary Associates, we want to help keep you as informed as possible, and provide you with reliable sources for information.
You can visit www.pet-insurance-university.com for an overview of information regarding insuring your pets. This website will provide you with answers to many common questions such as:
- Is pet insurance right for me and my pet?
- When is the best time to start pet insurance?
- How does pet insurance work?
- How do I compare different plans from different companies?
- What are some alternative options for financing veterinary care if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
There are also several links to many popular pet insurance companies.
At Town and Country Vet, we have several clients who are happy with their policies with the following companies:
As always, if you have questions please don’t hesitate to call the office at 860-645-1700 to speak with a staff member or veterinarian.