Veterinary Services & Supplies
Pet Check-ups & Preventive Care
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our veterinary hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, your pet's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Internal medicine consults: We have a visiting veterinary internist weekly for consult ultrasounds and endoscopic procedures that are performed in our office for your convenience.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Therapeutic Laser Treatment: An alternative treatment using light therapy to help reduce inflammation from common ailments, including arthritis, soft tissue injuries, muscle pain, non healing wounds and more. Click here for more information.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Veterinary Dental Services: Our veterinary dental services include dog teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We offer tattooing and microchip identification. Thousands of pets are reunited with their owners every year. Give your pet the best possible chance of finding its way home. Call us to get information about the cost of microchipping your pet.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance. We will also help you choose the appropriate diet if your pet develops a medical problem.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression. We can also provide you with referrals to behavior specialists and trainers in the area.
- Boarding: We are not a boarding facility. Our focus is directed at the hospitalization of our ill and surgically recovering patients.
- Bathing: Therapeutic bathing services are available.
- Emergency Veterinary Care Services: Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.